Eurovision Assemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain)

5 posters

Go down

Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain) Empty Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain)

Post by NeonNocturnal Wed Oct 23, 2013 5:35 am

Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain) Spain15

The official discussion for the 15th edition of the contest, taking place in Santander; Spain.

Last edited by NeonNocturnal on Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total
NeonNocturnal
NeonNocturnal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain) Empty Re: Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain)

Post by bondjure Fri Oct 25, 2013 12:02 am

I just wanted to say that I've been so impressed by the entries once again. There are so many songs I liked and of all different genres and languages too. It's truly amazing. Well done Smile
bondjure
bondjure

http://bondjure.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain) Empty Re: Song Festival 15 - "Music, Songs, Art... Life!" (Santander, Spain)

Post by NeonNocturnal Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:12 am

The qualifiers for the first heat will be announced tomorrow!

What do you guys think to the contest so far?
NeonNocturnal
NeonNocturnal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by iiva Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:58 am

I think a lot of the songs have the potential to grow on you once you listen to them enough. That's what happened to me, anyway. Razz
iiva
iiva

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonNocturnal Sun Nov 03, 2013 8:13 am

Netherlands
Finland
Estonia
United States
Scotland
Poland

Our first qualifiers! Very Happy
NeonNocturnal
NeonNocturnal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ajit Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:30 pm

I'll try to get a better song next time. I have an idea for another country (France) and the song is still 6 months old, but I think I'll compete as Indonesia again next time.

It's interesting to note how a lot of debutants at ESC (Austria, Monaco, Portugal, Malta, Turkey, Lithuania, Czech Republic, etc) end up last, and a lot of these have only won once or still have yet to win the contest.

ajit

Back to top Go down

Post by iiva Sun Nov 24, 2013 7:35 pm

Wow congratulations Finland! I adore 'Me ei olla enää me' (and Sanni's other songs too) but I thought maybe I was just biased because I hear that song all the time anyway. Luckily not. (: So happy to see a non-English song win. Yay!
iiva
iiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Danger Whale Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:18 am

iiva wrote:Wow congratulations Finland! I adore 'Me ei olla enää me' (and Sanni's other songs too) but I thought maybe I was just biased because I hear that song all the time anyway. Luckily not. (: So happy to see a non-English song win. Yay!
Thank you! I actually discovered her by accident and instantly became hooked.
Danger Whale
Danger Whale

http://dangerrwhale.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonNocturnal Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:12 am

Yes Well done! It was a great entry and a really hard contest imo!
NeonNocturnal
NeonNocturnal
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down