Eurovision Assemble
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Song Festival (Discussion)

+6
Danger Whale
Kimyasimya
*Alex
renoncer aux batailles
maddog
NeonNocturnal
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Song Festival (Discussion) - Page 3 Empty Re: Song Festival (Discussion)

Post by ajit Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:56 am

NeonNocturnal wrote:Also the ABU has had to be cancelled as some of the songs haven't been released still and getting decent quality is also hard.
Maybe we could have the ABU special edition for the 2012 festival, and the one for 2013 later on?

ajit

Back to top Go down

Post by pinkchiffon Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:08 am

What do you guys think about music videos? Do you try to pick songs with good music videos? Are you disappointed if an entry doesn't have a good video?

I like to ignore the videos when I'm going through the songs and listening to them for the first time. If I like a song, I'll watch the video next time I listen to it, but I don't want that to sway me, since not all of the songs have them.
pinkchiffon
pinkchiffon
Admin

http://shipmewithshipsi.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maddog Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:08 am

pinkchiffon wrote:What do you guys think about music videos? Do you try to pick songs with good music videos? Are you disappointed if an entry doesn't have a good video?

I like to ignore the videos when I'm going through the songs and listening to them for the first time. If I like a song, I'll watch the video next time I listen to it, but I don't want that to sway me, since not all of the songs have them.
I won't lie. I don't watch the videos. I always send a song without a music video (sometimes videos don't exist/can be hard to find). Even if a video exists, I won't send it.
maddog
maddog
Admin

http://themaddogprincess.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3